- Wear a portion of their hair in a high ponytail, called the chief's lock
- Are expected to lead on an adolescent's first hunt [if I'm remembering right?}
- Their wolf-companion leads the Hunt
- Timmorn Yellow-Eyes
- Rahnee the She-Wolf
- Huntress Skyfire
The Go-Backs are a tribe which did not take the drastic step of crossbreeding with wolves, yet still maintained a hard existence as hunters and gatherers. They have consciously avoided the use of magical powers, finding them debilitating.
Will need to turn this into a non-list format! These are customs that the chiefs follow: they dress a certain way, do certain things, etcetc
- Chiefs wear four braids in the front
- Chiefs lead female adolescents on a hunt, where they have to take something from the Chief (vague memories here - ref'll be needed
Since the creation of the Go-Backs, there has only been one chief: Kahvi. Unlike the Wolfriders, it does not appear that the title of Chief is passed down through the blood: after Kahvi disappears, Vok, an unrelated elf, takes on the braids.
As such, while it is probable that Venka will lead the Go-Backs after Kahvi dies, it is not certain.